Well presented, high floor one-bedroom apartment in The Aston at Martin Place - a great place to live and enjoy the conveniences and vibrancy of city life in a world class city. Open city views from the balcony and plenty of natural light. With Martin Place only metres away and such a fantastic mid-city location, The Aston is an ever-popular residence for professional owner occupiers and tenants in Sydney’s rapidly transforming CBD. Enjoy the plethora of transport options with city buses & Martin Place Train Station nearby and the new Metro Station is sure to further enhance this already ideal location.
- Well-proportioned 52m2 apartment, generous balcony
- West facing with open city outlook, good natural light
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Security building and levels with visual intercom
- Outdoor pool, BBQ, gym, on-site Building Manager
- Provides separate internal laundry including dryer
- The apartment has ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Sought after location, between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets
Strata Levies: $1,663.75 approx. p/q
Council: $218 approx. p/q
Water: $185.25 approx. p/q
PLEASE NOTE: The displayed photographs are of an identical floor plan, not actual apartment.
To enquire or inspect please call Bryn on 0423 663 663 or email email@example.com.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.