With a heritage façade, the striking Cliveden building is positioned in the prestigious northern end of the CBD, only a short walk to the Rocks village and Circular Quay. The Vendor has advised the property has been positively geared from day 1 as a short term rental. The average weekly rent being around $1,000 for the past 3 years, which equates to approx. 9.5% return. Opportunities to own in the boutique Cliveden building are rare, and to find a renovated apartment here is even more so. The new light rail 'Bridge Street' stop is conveniently located 110m away, providing access to Circular Quay all the way through to Randwick.
- Flexible dual zoned building, residential/commercial use
- Great short and long term rental options, high growth area
- Modern, practical bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Ducted air conditioning, security building with lift access
- Prominent heritage façade, rooftop terrace with pool & spa
- Close to ASX, Circular Quay, The Rocks & Botanic Gardens
- Walk to a fantastic array of restaurants, bars, cafes & shopping.
Apartment is sold fully furnished.
Strata $970 p/q
Water: $183.24 p/q
Rates: $226.28 p/q
To enquire or arrange a viewing please contact Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.