Opportunities to own in the boutique Cliveden building are rare, and to find a renovated apartment here is even more so. With a heritage façade, the striking Cliveden building is positioned in the prestigious northern end of the CBD, a short walk to the Rocks village and Circular Quay. This fully furnished loft style studio apartment boasts high ceilings, a view of the beautiful heritage buildings on Bridge Street and great natural light. The apartment was recently leased at $600 per week and is currently vacant, ready to move into or lease as you please.
- Beautiful polished floors, plenty of natural light
- Dual zoned building, residential/commercial use
- Great short and long term rental options
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Ducted air conditioning, secure building lift access
- Rooftop terrace with pool & spa, visual intercom
- Close to ASX, Circular Quay, The Rocks & Botanic Gardens
- Walk to a fantastic array of restaurants, bars, cafes & shopping.
Strata $1,150 p/q approx.
To enquire or arrange a viewing please contact Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.