Now on offer is this striking North West facing one bedroom in Harry Seidler’s esteemed ‘Cove’ building, showcasing panoramic views of Sydney Harbour and cityscape.
Proudly positioned on a high floor, experience the diverse vibrancy and unmatched sophistication of living in one of Sydney’s most prestigious precincts – with the newly developed urban playground of Barangaroo and its tranquil reserve, to the history-rich district of The Rocks, moments away.
- Spacious 65sqm living area, floor to ceiling glass providing abundant natural light
- Signature 15sqm wave balcony overlooking the iconic Harbour Bridge view
- Open plan kitchen with European appliances and ample storage space
- Modern bathroom with stylish vanity and clean, minimalist design
- Study nook at entrance, air conditioning, internal laundry and dryer
- Secure undercover car space, storage cage & intercom access to building
- 24 hour concierge, heated pool, gym, sauna, library & function room
- Close to fine dining, boutique shopping, arts and entertainment venues
Seize the opportunity to call this perfect sanctuary your own - please contact Monique Lavers on 0416 200 686 or email@example.com
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.