Sun drenched, immaculately presented 55m2 one-bedroom apartment in The Aston at Martin Place - a great place to live and enjoy the conveniences and vibrancy of city life in a world class city. Stunning city views, balcony access from both the living areas and bedroom. With Martin Place only metres away and such a fantastic mid-city location, The Aston also provides savvy investors the assurance of strong rental demand in an ever-popular residence for professional tenants in Sydney’s rapidly transforming CBD.
- Well-proportioned apartment, 55m2, generous balcony
- South facing boasting City Views, abundance of natural light
- Good sized bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Security building and levels with visual intercom
- Outdoor pool, BBQ, gym, on-site Building Manager
- Provides separate internal laundry including dryer
- The apartment has ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Sought after location, between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets
Council rates: $218.50 per quarter approx
Water rates: $177.91 per quarter approx
Strata rates: $2,116 per quarter approx
To enquire or inspect please call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email email@example.com.