Well-presented, perfectly positioned one bedroom apartment less than 300 metres walk to the harbour at Circular Quay. Bridgeport enjoys absolute convenience to Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney's financial district an array of top restaurants and a host of cultural attractions. Two smaller apartments on lower floors have just sold in this building in the mid-$700s. The current rent is $545 per week however with a minimal cosmetic renovation the apartment could fetch up to $660 per week in line with other apartments of the same floorplan.
• Less than 300 metres walk to Sydney’s iconic harbour at Circular Quay
• A great city pad, investment or an ideal CBD home away from home
• Walk to Botanic Gardens, top restaurants and a host of cultural attractions
• Generating an excellent rental return, long history of capital growth
• Well-proportioned throughout, with ducted air-conditioning
• Blue Chip building and location, Building Manager, lift, and gym
Strata: $1,157 p/q
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle with Circular Quay, The Rocks, The Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Domain only a short stroll away
To enquire or inspect please call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Photos are of an identical unit below, with same flloorplan
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.